Skip to main content

My makeup story

My makeup story

Like every girl in the world I am also one out of them full in love with makeup from core of her 💓. I still remember the first time I used the makeup. It was definitely like every other girl I also tried my first makeup from my mother's closet. I secretly went to her dressing table and take out her face powder I get my face with that white powder with the thought that this is going to make me look more fair, earlier in those days makeup was all about to look fair in colour. I still remember my mother has just 3 💄💄💄 in her make up vanity and one face powder.
And those lipstick Shades was also very particular One red lipstick one Maroon lipstick and one Brown. I do remember I messed up with the red lipsticks and from there the fear for red lipstick goes on into my mind like once you wear it there's so hard to take it off 💋💋💋.

Well I do caught up in that act too .

From there my journey of makeup started.

After that we have to wait for many years to get my own personal makeup.

A lot more happen in my life which we will discuss some other day, today I'd like to stick to my makeup story.
I was 15 when I officially got my first lipstick and my first eyeliner. The lipstick was not from any particular brand I do remember it cost only rupees 25 which my mother bought  me from the fixed store from where she used to buy her makeup. And the reason behind this was we were getting a big fat Indian wedding coming right up in our house after almost 10 years. the eldest among four sisters, they all always looks upon me whenever there was a wedding function in a family. Which make me authorised makeup artist in the house without any expertise.
 we didn't have any luxury to spend on any luxurious brands of makeup or spend on different makeup items like foundations or ,mascaras.
Back then I don't even know much about the makeup then today. For me at that time makeup was only ment to make you look more fair and to apply a bright red colour on your lips and yeah that's it.
So this was the first

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blue Heaven vs Olivia Pan stick | which one to buy? Comparison , review ...

Blue Heaven vs  Olivia Pan stick Blue Heaven xpression makeup stick comparison with Olivia Pan stick. Blue Heaven and Olivia is considered as the most affordable makeup brands available in India right now. Blue Heaven is very old cosmetic company in India. But recently it has relaunch itself considering Huma Qureshi as a brand ambassador. Today I am going to update you about the comparison of Blue Heaven xpression makeup stick and Olivia makeup stick Both make up sticks are said to be hundred percent waterproof. Price Blue Heaven xpression makeup stick is sold at the retail price of 95 rupees. But if you buy it from online stores like Amazon nykaa Flipkart or even from Blue heaven.com cosmetics you might gets 10% discount on this and you can easily get at it lesser price. But it was very difficult to find Blue Heaven at any street stores in Mumbai. Similarly Olivia Pan stick is sold for rupees 120. Olivia Pan stick is also easily available on all on...

How to get rid of acne, pimples fast |100% natural and effective|1 ing...

How to get rid of acne pimples fast Today I am sharing a very simple remedy which is going to help you to reduce the acne pimples and their scars on your skin. There could be many reasons of having acne and pimples on your face or body. They can be hereditary , or maybe due to hormonal change, or might be due to the pollution. Reason could be any, but you can always use the home remedies to treat them by yourself. There are many simple remedies available just right in your kitchen which can help to heal from the acne scars and pimples scars. I have tried this remedy on my own and passing the refractive results and sharing this with you all. I have found oatmeal very effective on treating acne prone skin. The texture of oatmeal is so mild and soothing that it is very effective even on oily acne prone skin. https://youtu.be/GkLAPsZnVxI Oatmeal is great at removing excess oil and dirt from the body and face, thanks to the saponins it contains,” Their cleansing and exfoliat...

How to :Remove dark circles with one ingredient |100% natural and effect...

Ancient home remedy to remove dark circles Dark circles under eye Darkness is a very common problem among the womens and men throughout the world. Getting dark circles under your eyes could be the result of your inadequate eating habits stress level imbalance hormone on healthy diet, and many more present circumstances. I am sharing one very old and ancient  home remedy to remove dark circles permanently. This is also going to enhance your skin texture , going to make your skin look more youthful, more brighter and clear. From ancient times almond oil has been used as one of the very main ingredient in beauty regime. Almond oil is basically of two types sweet almond oil and bitter almond oil. This amazing oil is extracted from raw almonds. It owes its benefits to the generous amounts of monounsaturated fatty acids, vitamin E, potassium, proteins, zinc, and a number of other vitamins and minerals it contains. What are the different types of almond oil? Tech...